YOU HAVE MORE POWERS THAN YOULL EVER NO BUT ONE IS SPACE FLY AND BRETHING!
Speshul powers are a set of (in)consistent powers typically attained by the Mary Sues of the MarissaTheWriter fanfics. They are first introduced in ITS MY LIFE! chapter 1, alluding to the parody origins of the story.
As Skepness Man writes in Enchiridion Marrissa, speshul powers pass on through generations, and could only be ever attained by females, despite the fact that a guy, Cave Jonson, had attained powers in ITS MY LIFE!. Skepness Man also gives people with speshul powers, or "powerful humans", a faux-Latin name Homo desapientis buxomus, based on the fact that people with speshul powers also have busty chests.
In ITS MY LIFE!, it is briefly mentioned that speshul powers actually differ from person to person; e.g. Cave Jonson has the ability to fly in air, while Marrissa (originally) doesn't and Caroline has to be injected once more.
While appearing to make the character near-omnipotent, speshul powers have their limitations; for example, one cannot use speshul powers to resurrect anyone but themselves or cure brain damage.
- Flying to and being able to breathe in space
- Electric powers
- MEGA PAWNCH
- Teleportation power
- Super detective power
- Immunity to neurotoxin
- Ordinary flight
- "Green Lantern" power (being able to conjure stuff out of nowhere)
- Immunity to zombee taters/zombification
- Shielding oneself
- Using hands as dowsing rods
- Entering other people's minds
Known individuals with speshul powersEdit
- Caroline (injected with the needle by Ingineer)
- Cave Jonson (injected with the needle by the evil Ingineer)
- Assirram Strebor (injected herself with the needle)
- Dark Vader (as Assirram's faux identity)
Non-human or part-humanEdit
Should have speshul powers, but do notEdit
- Chell (as Caroline's child)
Powers by individualEdit
If a person has exhibited a speshul power, it is marked with a tick in the person's column and the power's row.
|Power||Marrissa Roberts||GLaDOS||Cave Jonson||Chell Junor|
|Dowsing rod hands||✓|
* After second injection.
- ITS MY LIFE! (First appearance)
- TEEN FORTRESS 2
- Portla 3
- Portal: The 4th Millennium: The Trollfic Edition
- Post-SCrash Session
- Enchiridion Marrissa
- Post-SCrash Session 3: Spectators of the Host
- Additional Discoveries on Marrissaverse History
- The AG 1991 Premiere of Inside Out
- Meanie Pixies' Hour of Fame