|This article has been flagged for maintenance/improvement|
no one cairo's aboot your ancestry all of earth pre condensation is blewn up
The Roberts family consists of all the relatives of Janet Roberts. It is not to be confused with the Jonson family, featuring all the relatives of Marrissa Roberts, Janet's distant ancestor. The apparent surname "Roberts" is a malapropism, as it was originally part of the full name of Robot Lettuce, "Marrissa Roberts Lettuce", before being given to Gabe Jonson and Caroline's daughter. They are the main characters of the Post-SCrash Session series.
Jonson family Beauregarde family | * Chell Junor Roberts -+- Skepness Man Beauregarde | +--------------------------+ Jonson family | | | Violet Beauregarde, Jr. Charlie Roberts -+- Rose Quartz Vasquez | ... | Colonel Massacre -+- Meanie Pixies/Candacension Pixies/Betty Crocket | Grandma London -+- PoopUp Roberts +-------------------------------+ | | | +---------------+ Oven Wilsen - - Ben Stiller -+- Lately Pirate - - Gaslenna Membrain | | | | | Lavigne family ??? Janet's Robrodad +---------------+-------------+ | | | | | | | | Roxa Lavigne -+- Jack London Janet Roberts -+- Dick Stiller Logic Editor Dove Stiller --- Trapezi Pirate | | Louise London/Boombooms Bertha Stiller/Boombooms | Looise Boombooms the 2
- * Skepness Man is part of the Beauregarde family by adoption.
- It is only implied by MarrissaTheWriter Family Tree and never explicitly confirmed that Grandma London is Jack London's grandmother.
- Furthermore, MarrissaTheWriter Family Tree contains a factual error: it purports that Grandma London and PoopUp Roberts were siblings and children of Candacension Pixies and Colonel Massacre, whereas Post-SCrash Session states that Grandma and PoopUp were married and only PoopUp was a child of Candacension and Colonel.
- Spectatress Pirate, mentioned as Lately's ancestor in Post-SCrash Session 2: The Belorussian Aliens, is revealed to be her and Trapezi's mother in Meanie Pixies' Hour of Fame.
- Both Ben Stiller and Lately Pirate are in gay relationships, but nevertheless married each other and had kids together as a typical heterosexual family.
- Roxa Lavigne, Jack London, Janet Roberts and Dick Stiller have been cursed by Candacension Pixies to be able to transform into aliens Whores the Hock, Chronos Ampersand, Meanie Pixies and Merlin LeJoin respectively. Eventually, Meanie rids herself of the curse by killing a random troll on Belarus Nouveau and taking over his soul and memories; however, he has been claiming that Meanie is Candacension, and upon his killing, Meanie takes on the identity.
Major family membersEdit
- Chell Junor Roberts
- Skepness Man Beauregarde
- Violet Beauregarde, Jr.
- Meanie Pixies / Candacension Pixies / Betty Crocket
- Lately Pirate
- Gaslenna Membrain
- Janet's Robrodad
- Roxa Lavigne
- Jack London
- Janet Roberts
- Dick Stiller
- Logic Editor
- Louise London / Boombooms
- Bertha Stiller / Boombooms
Minor family membersEdit
- Charlie Roberts, as a child, makes an appearance together with Violet Beauregarde, Jr. in Marrissaverse Stories 2015 and The AG 1991 Premiere of Inside Out. In the latter, they play the characters of Inside Out, namely Riley Andersen and her imaginary friend Bing Bong respectively.
- Colonel Massacre is given a brief mention in Post-SCrash Session. Furthermore, a copy of his book is owned by his son, PoopUp Roberts.
- Janet Roberts mentions Betty Crocket and Grandma London as her great-grandmother and grandmother respectively.
- The gay relationships of Ben Stiller and Lately Pirate are mentioned in Dick Stiller and Roxa Lavigne's Time Travellegiance.
- The relationship between Dove Stiller and Trapezi Pirate is only ever established in versions of the MarrissaTheWriter Family Tree by ASBusinessMagnet.
- Looise Boombooms the 2 is a minor character, playing the role of stripper in THE MARRISSA GAMES. It is not actually known if she is Looise's daughter, but it is conjectured.
Note that some family members may have appeared in other stories; this only documents the appearances of the family tree at large.