|This article has been flagged for maintenance/improvement|
The Ridgway family consists of all the relatives of Jesse Ridgway, also known as McJuggerNugget. It is an alternate universe version of the Roberts family, as McJuggerNugget replaces Janet Roberts in the bad timeline of Marrissaverse Stories 2015.
Beauregarde family Robot and Roslalonde Lettuce | * Tiffany Beauregarde -+- Skepness Man Lettuce | ... | Bethesda Ridgway -+- Candacension Pixies/Ronald McDonald | Grandma Reilly -+- PoopUp Ridgway | +----------------------------+ | | ??? Psycho Dad | | | +-----------------+ | | | Juliette Reilly --- Jesse Ridgway/McJuggerNugget Jeffery Ridgway/Big Brudda
- * Even though Robot and Roslalonde Lettuce did not adopt Skepness Man, he still took their last name for his own.
- In her Tumblr, ASBusinessMagnet implies that McJuggerNugget is a descendant of Skepness Man Lettuce. Therefore, considering the parallels with Post-SCrash Session, it is likely that Skepness Man Lettuce married Tiffany Beauregarde.
Major family membersEdit
- Robot and Roslalonde Lettuce
- Skepness Man Lettuce
- Candacension Pixies
- Jesse Ridgway / McJuggerNugget
Minor family membersEdit
- Tiffany Beauregarde is briefly mentioned as Biff Tannen and Violet Beauregarde's daughter.
- Bethesda Ridgway is based on the developer of the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series. Both are mentioned in Post-SCrash Session (Rectified). A copy of Fallout 3 is in the hands of the corpse of PoopUp Ridgway.
- Ronald McDonald is the figurehead of McDonalds, in this universe replacing Betty Crocket.
- McJuggerNugget briefly mentions Grandma Reilly and PoopUp Ridgway as his grandparents.
- Like Janet's Robrodad, Psycho Dad has been replaced with a robotic version.
- McJuggerNugget briefly mentions Juliette Reilly as his girlfriend. Due to the parallels, it is implied that she is the alternate of Jack London.
- Jeffery Ridgway is mentioned as McJuggerNugget's brother.
Note that some family members may have appeared in other stories; this only documents the appearances of the family tree at large.