Jenny Weasley is one of the main characters of HARRY POTTER AN THE KILL OF SNAPE.
|Part of the Lavigne family|
Ron Weasley (adoptive)
|In a relationship with Harry Potter|
|Biological children: Ron Weasley|
|In a relationship with Solder|
|Biological children: Medik|
|In a relationship with Skepness Man Lettuce|
|Biological children: Skepkitty|
She was originally a student of Hogwarts, alongside Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermoany Stranger. However, Gobo Fraggle sent Jenny and Harry on a mission to Portal High School, where they were to kill Mr. Sanpe. She was originally dating Harry, but eventually they broke up.
During the mission, Jenny begins dating Solder, and originally he thinks that she is his girlfriend, as seen in TEEN FORTRESS 2. Later, however, they break up, as Jenny reveals her true purpose for being in Portal High School. Once the mission was done, she dumped Solder and fled to Hogwarts, but had to make a stop in London, where she more intimately talked to Skepness Man Lettuce.
As she defeated Gobo Fraggle, it turned out that they had accidentally killed a past headmaster of Hogwarts. Jenny thus must stay behind and become the new headmaster. She also gives birth to three babies: Ron from Harry, Medik from Solder and Skepkitty from Skepness Man, who are then sent to their appropriate times by Robot and Roslalonde Lettuce.
- When the name "Ginny" was pointed out to MarissaTheWriter, she used it once, before stating that she "changed her name to Jenny becos it is proper American".
- Jenny's triple birth scene is a possible reference to a similar scene in the Homestuck trollfic Homestuck high, where Jade also gives birth to triplets, each of whom is from a different parent.
- TEEN FORTRESS 2 (First appearance)
- Portal: The 4th Millennium: The Trollfic Edition
- HARRY POTTER AN THE KILL OF SNAPE (Secondary narrator)