|This article has been flagged for maintenance/improvement|
The Beauregarde family consists of all the relatives of Violet Beauregarde. She is revealed to have a blood connection to other characters introduced in Post-SCrash Session 3: Spectators of the Host, including Charlie Bucket, and by adoption of Skepness Man Beauregarde, the family lines of many other MarissaTheWriter characters.
- Characters marked in green (facilitated by Violet adopting Skepness Man as a single mother and him marrying Chell Junor) only exist as part of the main Marrissaverse timeline, while those marked in red (facilitated by Violet marrying Biff Tannen and Skepness Man marrying their daughter) only exist as part of the alternate timeline of Marrissaverse Stories 2015 and Post-SCrash Session (Rectified). Nevertheless, those characters seem to be "counterparts" to each other to an extent; for example, McJuggerNugget is the counterpart of Janet Roberts.
Major family membersEdit
- Charlie Bucket
- Violet Beauregarde
- Chell Junor Roberts
- Skepness Man Beauregarde / Skepness Man Lettuce
- Violet Beauregarde, Jr.
Minor family membersEdit
- Grandma Georgia was the founder of Tbilisi, Georgia. Unfortunately, due to a family feud, she had to leave her city behind, thus tending to her grandson Charlie Bucket.
- Scarlett Beauregarde appears several times in Spectators of the Host, but is only ever called "the blueberry's mother" and words to that effect. She has been shocked by her daughter's transformation, but meets future Violet with a happy note.
- Grandpa George, Sam Baines and Tiffany Beauregarde have only been mentioned by names in Post-SCrash Session (Rectified).
- Klaus and Sunny M. Beauregardes, based on the Baudelaire children from A Series of Unfortunate Events, mainly appear in the story because they do not recognize Violet as their sister, preferring to affiliate themselves with "the fake Violet" instead (and turn out to be right to do so, as Violet was actually Marrissa Roberts under disguise).
- Faridae Beauregarde authored a comic named The Juicing Room, based on a real comic by the same name.
- Sacredust Beauregarde has considered writing a story where, instead of Violet, her mother became a giant blueberry, also based on a real story, The Winner.
- Violet's family in Marrissaverse Stories 2015, including Biff, Tiffany and the Ridgways, is only established in that story and Post-SCrash Session (Rectified).
- Charlie Roberts, as a child, makes an appearance together with Violet Beauregarde, Jr. in Marrissaverse Stories 2015 and The AG 1991 Premiere of Inside Out. In the latter, they play the characters of Inside Out, namely Riley Andersen and her imaginary friend Bing Bong respectively.
- Charlie Roberts marries Rose Quartz Vasquez, the daughter of Jhonen Eggert-Vasquez and Rebecca Sugar-Vasquez, in Meanie Pixies' Hour of Fame.
Note that some family members may have appeared in other stories; this only documents the appearances of the family tree at large.