The Beauregarde family consists of all the relatives of Violet Beauregarde. She is revealed to have a blood connection to other characters introduced in Post-SCrash Session 3: Spectators of the Host, including Charlie Bucket, and by adoption of Skepness Man Beauregarde, the family lines of many other MarissaTheWriter characters.
Grandpa George -+- Grandma Georgia | +-------+------------------+ | | Mrs. Bucket -+- Mr. Bucket Scarlett Beauregarde -+- Sam Baines | | Charlie Bucket +---------------------------------------+-------------------+ | | | Violet Beauregarde -*- Biff Tannen Klaus Beauregarde Sunny M. Beauregarde | | | | Jonson family ** Tiffany Beauregarde Faridae Beauregarde Sacredust Beauregarde | | | Chell Junor Roberts -+- Skepness Man Beauregarde ... | | +-------------------------+ Ridgway family | | Violet Beauregarde, Jr. Charlie Roberts | ... | Roberts family
- * Violet's marriage to Biff and their lineage was only established as part of the alternate timeline in Marrissaverse Stories 2015 and Post-SCrash Session (Rectified).
- ** Violet is Skepness Man's mother by adoption.
Major family membersEdit
Minor family membersEdit
- Grandma Georgia was the founder of Tbilisi, Georgia. Unfortunately, due to a family feud, she had to leave her city behind, thus tending to her grandson Charlie Bucket.
- Scarlett Beauregarde appears several times in Spectators of the Host, but is only ever called "the blueberry's mother" and words to that effect. She has been shocked by her daughter's transformation, but meets future Violet with a happy note.
- Grandpa George, Sam Baines and Tiffany Beauregarde have only been mentioned by names in Post-SCrash Session (Rectified).
- Klaus and Sunny M. Beauregardes, based on the Baudelaire children from A Series of Unfortunate Events, mainly appear in the story because they do not recognize Violet as their sister, preferring to affiliate themselves with "the fake Violet" instead (and turn out to be right to do so, as Violet was actually Marrissa Roberts under disguise).
- Faridae Beauregarde authored a comic named The Juicing Room, based on a real comic by the same name.
- Sacredust Beauregarde has considered writing a story where, instead of Violet, her mother became a giant blueberry, also based on a real story, The Winner.
- Violet Beauregarde, Jr. and Charlie Roberts, as children, make an appearance in Marrissaverse Stories 2015 and The AG 1991 Premiere of Inside Out. In the latter, they play the characters of Inside Out, namely Riley Andersen and her imaginary friend Bing Bong respectively. Furthermore, Violet Beauregarde, Jr. is the mayor of Tbilisi, Georgia in the distant future, now a deserted town.
Note that some family members may have appeared in other stories; this only documents the appearances of the family tree at large.