Aliens with candy corn horns and gray skin (sometimes just candy corn aliens) are a species in MarrissaTheWriter fanfics, who are largely based on the trolls from Homestuck. However, the term "troll" to refer to them is insistently avoided, seeing as it is already used for falmer trollz and, later, cherub trollz.
In Enchiridion Marrissa, they are mentioned to come from two distinct planets: Altair and Belarus. However, Meanie Pixies' Hour of Fame reveals that the two are actually the same planet, which has seen a destruction, reconstruction and two renamings, the first one being to "Belarus Nouveau". Most trolls that take major roles in MarrissaTheWriter stories, like Aranna Sorket, Meanie Pixies and Lately Pirate, hail from Belarus, but some, like Kanner Sorket, hail from Altair.
- Skepness Man suggests Enchiridion Alternia, the fan-made encyclopedia which gave its name to Enchiridion Marrissa, as further material on candy corn aliens. Despite this, Enchiridion Alternia describes the Homestuck trolls vastly differently from canon; its compiler, Quirk, has stated that he doesn't like to write about troll romance/reproduction that much, and therefore these topics are glossed over.
- In Post-SCrash Session 2: The Belorussian Aliens, they're called "candy corn somethings"; as they are talking about themselves, they cannot be referred to as "aliens" anymore.
- Eventually, Meanie Pixies' Hour of Fame has Meanie realize that she can say "candy corn BEING" instead.
List of candy corn aliensEdit
- Sharing a Belarus and Altair story:
- From Altair:
- From Belarus:
- Cakeman Vasquez
- Cinematical Medigo
- Winstonian Nitrogen
- Pesterchum Cape-Torn
- Communita LeJoin
- Overseeing Martini
- Spectatress Pirate
- Wegotist Sorket
- The Lower Jerk Hock
- Rainblood Smacker
- Bestsellerer Ampersand
- Luminescence Pixies
- OMG IMMA IN LOFE WIDDEN ALEEYEN! (First appearance)
- Post-SCrash Session
- Enchiridion Marrissa
- Post-SCrash Session 2: The Belorussian Aliens
- Post-SCrash Session 3: Spectators of the Host
- Additional Discoveries on Marrissaverse History
- Post-SCrash Session 4: Parody of a Parade
- Marrissaverse Stories 2015